We are asked all the time about our favorite venues. So many brides come to us
saying, “Just tell us which one is the best!”. It’s a hard thing to do because best is
relative. So we’ll tell you what has been popular and why.
• Villa Marianna (Jekyll Island) Perfect for intimate outdoor weddings that want an
exotic or historic backdrop.
• The King and Prince Resort (Saint Simons Island) Ideal for couples who want to
offer the resort experience with a selection of outdoor and indoor venues.
• The Westin (Jekyll Island) Modern, stylish couples will enjoy the upscale,
cosmopolitan hotel that has sprawling beach view options as well as a ballroom.
• The Lighthouse (Saint Simons Island) Offers many options for an outdoor
ceremony and reception that can be indoors or outdoors. Ideal for those keeping
everything in one place.
• Musgrove Plantation (Saint Simons Island) An absolutely stunning secluded
property with gorgeous topiary gardens, pools and marsh side lawns that are ideal
for tree canopied ceremonies. Perfect for tent weddings.
• Jekyll Island Club Hotel (Jekyll Island) The quintessential historic venue on Jekyll
Island. Cottage weddings are the most popular for formal, romantic weddings.
• The Casino (Saint Simons Island) Not an actual casino, but the site of the old
Casino many years ago. Fantastic, open air brick atrium with views of the ocean
and nearby park. Great for casual and rustic weddings.
• Old City Hall (Brunswick) Gorgeous hardwood flooring and fixtures, First floor
features historic police artifacts and upstairs is a large open courtroom. Perfect
for classic or vintage inspired weddings.
• Village Creek Landing (Saint Simons Island) Along the deep marshes of Saint
Simons Island lies a beautiful, open air space with a wooden gazebo and deck
house. The best backdrop for rustic weddings.
• Villa Ospo (Jekyll Island) Historic manor with sprawling space surrounding it.
Small courtyard and indoor room make it very versatile. Those looking for a formal
outdoor wedding will love it.